Join us for a workshop on ‘Read aloud – Build your confidence’You will have the opportunity to synthesize, analyse and utilize new information gathered in the session and deliver it to your peers.
Venue: British Council, 737 Anna Salai, Chennai
Date: Saturday, 23 September 2017
5 to 8 years: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
9 to 11 years: 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
12 to 15 years: 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Workshop fee: INR 350 (Family, Corporate Premium and Access 10 membership)
INR 500 (Other membership categories)
INR 800 (Non-members)
Outline of the workshop
- The read-aloud activity to model appropriate reading behaviours and reading strategies
- Build confidence levels through group activities
- Tips and tricks to become a better storyteller
- An introduction to theatricality, voice, and dramatic storytelling
- Children attending the workshop will learn how to be more comfortable expressing themselves through reading aloud and story-telling and improved confidence levels to read aloud in school
- This session will inspire children to read for fun, pleasure and personal achievement
Seats limited to 25 participants. Early applicants will receive priority.
For registration and more details please contact Valavan at 8939831722 or write to email@example.com