Learn to take great photos with this 2-day photography workshop facilitated by fine art photographer Mr Lalit Deshmukh.
The two-day workshop will cover the following topics:
- Knowing your Digital Camera/DSLR
- Digital photography fundamentals
- Designing a photograph: composition
- Travel and Nature Photography
- Photo Critiquing / feedback session
- Open Q & A
This workshop will help the participants to:
- Understand fundamental photography techniques in digital camera/DSLR and how to use them practically.
- Develop a very good photographer’s eye. Learn to take artistic compositions.
- Capture memorable and inspiring shots when you travel to beautiful locations.
- Learn useful techniques to avoid common problems.
- Be able to read pictures and develop a way for self-assessment to capture better photographs.
Age Group: 14 years and above (professionals, nature, travel and people photography enthusiasts, amateur to serious photographers, home makers and students)
Participants should bring their own cameras- DSLR or point and shoot camera with aperture and shutter modes.
Trainer Profile: Lalit Deshmukh is a professional fine art photographer based in Pune. Lalit is very passionate about nature, from which he draws much of his inspiration for photography. He enjoys capturing special moments in nature and invoking emotions via the compositions and light. Lalit, is a passionate teacher, and has taught more than 1500 students in last five years. Most of them now enjoy photography as a hobby.
Registration Fee: Members: 2500.00, Non-members: INR 4000.00.
For any queries please contact sugandhi on 020 67495307 or write to email@example.com