Session on online safety for children
This is a session on e-safety of children aimed at teachers, parents and for those who work with children . E-safety or electronic safety is about utilizing electronic devices or e-technologies in a safe and responsible way. This session will focus on safeguarding of children and young people in the digital world and educating them, so they feel safe when accessing e-technologies.
Aims of the session:
- Increase parental awareness of e-language to enhance the possibility of engaging with children
- Discuss internet vocabulary
- How IT resources can help/be fun
- Identification of benefits and risks involved
- Ways to open the dialogue with children
- Tips for staying safe
- Get introduced to resources
Registration fee : Rs 200
Please note that fee once paid is non-refundable.
Limited number of seats are on offer and registrations will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis only.
Write to us or call us at 080 22533006 for more information.