Mix The Play is an interactive video platform that help participants direct a scene from Shakespeare’s most loved play, Romeo and Juliet. It allows participants to pick actors, choose location, add music and direct scene. Mixathon is an event where a group of individuals collaborate extensively using laptops/tablets to execute a digital programme.
Mix The Play Mixathon is a digital experience where participants come together to create their own mixes that revolve around ideation, team work and articulation.
Participants will have to bring their own device for the mixathon - tablet or laptop with a headphone. Each group will have three participants only.
Schedule of the event:
- Registration - 12.30 p.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Introductory session - 1.00 p.m. to 1.10 p.m.
- Mixathon - 1.10 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Justification - 1.30 p.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Judging and prize distribution - 2.00 p.m. to 2.15 p.m.
For more details please call 0120 4569000/6684353 or write to email@example.com.