Have you ever made a list of things to do and found that you have run out of time? Are you constantly overrunning the time you had available for a project? Do you often fail to find time to do things? How should you decide how to prioritize tasks? Well, there are some quick techniques and tools that you could use to plan and manage your time better. This workshop explores those tools.
What will you learn and discover?
- Understand the unique nature of time as a resource.
- Identify your time wasters and deal with them.
- Learn a technique to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Use a tool to help you decide how to manage your time.
A highly interactive session with examples and situations based on participants’ own experiences and involvement, led by research-based information. You can expect to participate actively in your learning.
Mr Leslie D’Gama has a unique background – several years of teaching and administration in school, working in the corporate sector in Learning & Development, and currently consulting with businesses. He has worked with groups as diverse as school and college teachers, professionals in the IT sector, tea gardens, engineering and manufacturing from which he brings a first-hand perspective that looks at various problems faced in the workplace and how to overcome them. He has an MA, BEd, ISTD Diploma in Training & Development, a Certification in Training from Scottish Qualifications Authority and an accreditation in FIRO-B® (Personality Assessment).
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who would like to pick up some easy-to-use techniques for managing time and prioritizing tasks.
18 and above
Members: INR 700 per participants
Non-members: INR 1200 per participants
Terms and Conditions
- Non-refundable fee is payable in full prior to the commencement of session. Payments can be made either by cash or card at the British Council customers services desk.
- If obliged to cancel an event, the British Council reserves the right to do so without further liability, subject to the return of any fee already paid.
- The schedule of the workshop is subject to change or gets cancelled.
How to Register
- To register the participant / participants, all you need to do is to visit the Customer Services Desk at the British Council, submit the session fee and register a place for yourself. You can register online as well from the link given above
- For further information about the registration process, call (+91 33) 40074341 or write to Arnisha.Dey@britishcouncil.org