The difference between success and failure is an enterprising team. A successful leader is one who can spur his or her team members to work well together towards a common vision and goal. Team management is indispensable to an organisation to create a positive workplace, change any preconceived ideas or negative perceptions, and work to ensure a better job environment for everyone. Join us for a workshop on effective team management. This workshop is directed towards enriching your skills to effectively communicate, administer and coordinate a group of individuals to perform a task and develop a successful team.
Date: 11 April 2019
Time: 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Age: 18 years and above
Fee: INR 800 for library members. Click here to register
INR 2200 for non-members. Click here to register
- Analysing the need and characteristics of teams
- Identifying stages in team development
- Understanding individual differences and roles in team management
- Developing a plan for building an effective team
- Introduction to teamwork and distinct features of high-performing teams
- Improving self- awareness and mutual understanding between individuals in a group
- Role of communication in team management
- Steps in successful team building
- Role play / Case study
- Visualising, creating an ideal team and monitoring progress
- Enhancing team performance through attitude and guidance
- Effective communication, providing positive feedback, leading to team motivation
- Managing conflict and strengthening teams
Prior registration is mandatory and is on first come-first serve basis. For further information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 8939831722.