At British Council, we help children maximise their learning potential. We use the most effective methodologies for all age groups to develop real communicative and creative ability. Engaging, interactive and communicative teaching methods play an essential part in all our workshops and we work hard to ensure that all participants get that individual attention they need through smaller groups and team based activities.
Workshop learning objectives:
- Understanding anger as an emotion.
- Reasons behind anger
- Positive anger
- Methods to manage anger
- Self-talk and anger analysis
- Methods to practice happiness and gratitude as a state of well-being.
Date: Saturday 15 July from 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Age Group: 9-13 Years
Family members: INR 200 per workshop
Individual and Institutional members: INR 400 per workshop
Online and Non-members: INR 600 per workshop
How to Register
- To register the participant / participants, all you need to do is to visit the Customer Services Desk at the British Council, submit the session fee and register a place for yourself.
- For further information about the registration process, call (+91 33) 40074341 / 9830165502 or write to Priyanka.CatherineMondal@britishcouncil.org