On the occasion of International Women’s Day, British Council is delighted to extend a warm invitation to participate in a debate on the topic ‘Do we have gender equality in the workplace and in the wider society' followed by a film screening of ‘Devil Wears Prada’ on Wednesday 14 March 2018.
Debate timing: 1.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Screening of ‘Devil Wears Prada’
Plot: An interesting story of a smart and sensible new graduate who lands a job as an assistant to Miranda Priestly, the demanding editor-in-chief of a high fashion magazine.
Film timing: 3.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
Terms and conditions for debate
- Only pre-registered teams will be allowed to participate
- Each team should have only two participants
- Participants are requested to be prepared for both the motion (affirming and opposing the topic)
- Debate will be judged by a panel of 2-3 judges
- Judges decisions will be final
- Winning team will be awarded prizes
- Open only for 18 years and above
- The structure and the debating format will be communicated closer to the date of the event
For registration/further information please contact Susan at 8939831721 or write to email@example.com