Join the Vocabulary Building workshop for children in the age group 7-14 years at the British Council,Pune.
How Does Vocabulary help?
A good vocabulary is vital in improving all areas of communication – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
• It gives your children the ability to effectively say what they want to.
• It helps them make a good impression on others.
• It boosts their power of persuasion.
• It helps them to better understand what they read or listen to.
Objectives of the Workshop:
1) Learn many new words in a fun way, and to use them in the right context
2) Discover interesting and innovative ways to enhance their vocabulary.
3) Most importantly, develop a love for learning new words, spellings and pronunciations.
Date & Time: Saturday, 13 February 2017
Timing:10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m
Batch Size: 20
Venue: British Council, Pune
For Whom: children in the age group 7-14 years
Trainer Profile: Himani Bisht is a Cambridge CELTS qualified ELT professional, trained in the latest ELT methodologies. She was an English Language Training Associate at British Council Exams & English Services. She has experience in training children and young adults in grammar, vocabulary and soft skills.
For further information, please contact Ms Sugandhi on 4100 5307 or email@example.com