About the workshop
Conducted by: Delhi Photography Club
Date: 21 May 2016, 10.00 a.m. - 04.00 p.m.
Age group between 10 and 16 years
Tools: Basic digital camera, memory card and batteries
Registration Fee: 1800/- for members (Lunch Included)
2500/- for non-members (Lunch Included)
A workshop exclusively designed for a neophyte to use photography creatively. Despite using the basic techniques, the sessions will enhance your photography skills and give you confidence to proudly display your creative output anywhere - be it in an album or on the walls. The interactive sessions will provide experience of both indoor and outdoor photography.
In this workshop learn about:
- Megapixel myth
- Functions of camera including settings of white balance, portrait, macro, landscape photography.
- Use different lighting situations to create drama in photos.
- Using fill in flash cleverly during the daytime.
- Learn the principles of composition and framing.
- Posing and portraiture for solo, group of two or three people
*Participants are expected to bring their camera (digital), memory cards, batteries for the workshop.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration is on a first-come first-served basis and starts on 03 May'16. The workshop is open to all the members and non-members of the British Council Library. Registration fee for workshop is not refundable or transferable.
For registrations please contact Customer Service at 0120-4569000 or write to email@example.com.