British Council invites your child to the art of storytelling.
Outline of the workshop
- Learn the art of reading aloud (punctuation, expression etc)
- Explore different kinds of stories
- Build confidence levels through group activities
- Tips and tricks to become a better storyteller
- An introduction to theatricality, voice, and dramatic storytelling
Children attending the workshop will learn how to be more comfortable expressing themselves through reading aloud and story-telling and improved confidence levels to read aloud in school!
Date: Saturday 24 February 2018
Venue: British Council
Timings: 10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. (Age: 5 - 7)
12.00 p.m. to 1.30 p.m. (Age: 8 -10)
2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. (Age: 11 - 15)
Fee (per participant): INR 350 for library members. Please click here to register.
INR 800 for non-members of the library. Please click here to register.
For further information please contact Valavan at email@example.com call at 8939831722.