A child safe environment is a supportive and friendly setting where children feel comfortable, safe, respected and valued. As members of the society, it is everyone’s responsibility to create a safe and secure environment. Young learners ideas are constantly being shaped and influenced by their environment and when they express themselves without fear, they are more likely to gain confidence, self-esteem and become positive role models.
We invite young learners to showcase what safe environment means to them in the form of art work.
7 to 14 years
Family and Corporate Premium Members: INR 300 per participants
Other Members: INR 400 per participants
Non-members: INR 600 per participants
Terms and Conditions
- Non-refundable fee is payable in full prior to the commencement of session. Payments can be made either by cash or card at the British Council customers services desk.
- If obliged to cancel an event, the British Council reserves the right to do so without further liability, subject to the return of any fee already paid.
- The schedule of the workshop is subject to change or gets cancelled.
How to Register
- To register the participant / participants, all you need to do is to visit the Customer Services Desk at the British Council, submit the session fee and register a place for yourself. You can register online as well from the link given above
- For further information about the registration process, call (+91 33) 40074341 or write to Arnisha.Dey@britishcouncil.org