As a special, limited period offer, to support your learning during this Covid 19 lockdown, we are offering the myEnglish online course for INR 4,750.
Online | 50 hours | Six weeks | INR 4,750 per module
This online course is available at a range of levels and is structured to improve general English skills for everyday situations. It covers speaking, listening, reading and writing practice through a variety of general interest topics. You practice your speaking during live online group classes and receive individualised writing practice through assignments. There are 12 hours of live online classes with a teacher and 38 hours of guided online study on this course.
This course is available to learners who are 18 years of age or above only. It is mandatory to enroll in the class using the name of the student who will be taking the course. Please also note that one course purchase is for one individual only and multiple people cannot join a class on a single enrolment.
Here is what one of our students had to say about our myEnglish course:
“My journey with English had always been tough. Though I was able to write, I didn’t have enough confidence to speak. The myEnglish course helped me to overcome this problem.
I always wanted to study with the British Council. I like the way the course was conducted. The online classes were really fun, and I learned many aspects of the subject.
Now, I can write and speak confidently. I strongly recommend this course.”
At the end of the course, we expect you to be able to feel comfortable using English to communicate and present to others in a variety of everyday situations.
You will gain the confidence to communicate in English in various scenarios from social to more formal settings.
Our course is designed to help you practice and fine-tune your written and spoken communication skills, with a specific focus on using grammar and vocabulary accurately.
You study through a combination of Live Online Classes and Online Activities.
Live Online Classes:
- Interact with your teacher and classmates via videoconference (two hours/week over six weeks).
- Develop speaking skills and gain confidence in English.
- Learn, communicate and practise in fun, interactive sessions.
- Improve grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Access over 40 hours of top-quality British Council learning material.
- Practice listening and reading skills.
- Practice writing and get individual feedback from the teacher.
- Learn grammar, expand vocabulary and improve pronunciation.
- Study in your own time and at your own pace.
- Get instant feedback on your progress.
- Access your course anytime, from anywhere.
This course is taught at three levels which are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR):
- Pre-intermediate (A2) - At this level you will be able to manage everyday situations such as shopping and travel and make general conversation.
- Intermediate (B1) - At this level you will be able to handle discussions on a variety of topics of general interest such as money, health and food.
- Upper-intermediate (B2) - At this level you will be able to confidently and extensively communicate in a wide range of situations.
We will recommend a course level for you based on your current English proficiency.
Each level has three modules which focus on different topics such as travel, shopping, health, food and many more.
You can choose any of the three modules based on your personal preference.