To support your learning needs, we are offering the myEnglish Workplace online course for INR 4,750.
Online | 50 hours | Six weeks | INR 4,750 per module
Combining online video- and activity-based practice with live online classes, this business English course offers top quality learning and helps job seekers and professionals boost their career prospects. You practice your speaking during live online group classes and receive individualised writing practice through assignments. There are 12 hours of live online classes with a teacher and 38 hours of guided online study on this course.
You practice your speaking, listening, reading and writing through a variety of topics related to the workplace and looking for a job. myEnglish Workplace offers real-life, authentic scenarios to help you improve your language and skills for the workplace and develop the confidence to succeed.
This online, interactive course is delivered by expert British Council teachers who specialise in online teaching. It is available to learners who are 18 years of age or above only. It is mandatory to enrol in the class using the name of the student who will be taking the course. One course purchase is for one individual only and multiple people cannot join a class on a single enrolment.
If you are looking for more information, you can call us on 0120-4569000/6684353 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST.
Here is what one of our students had to say about our myEnglish Workplace course:
"The course comprised of online live interactive classes as well as some online assignments. The course content was very rich and designed in accordance with the day-to-day needs of the workplace. My teacher was extremely well organised and helped me a lot and I made big progress. The course has really made a difference and has boosted my language skills and confidence."
Broaden your skills
Improve your verbal communication skills for the workplace by improving your pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary. Also enhance your soft skills through group discussions, delivering presentations and time management.
Learn to communicate in English at work with fluency, accuracy and confidence. Your confidence will soar as your practice using a range of business situations, from internal communication to dealing with clients.
Our course is designed to help you practice and fine-tune your written and spoken communication skills, with a specific focus on using grammar and vocabulary accurately.
You study through a combination of Live Online Classes and Online Activities.
Live Online Classes:
- Interact with your teacher and classmates via videoconference (two hours per week, over six weeks).
- Develop speaking skills and gain confidence to communicate in a range of workplace situations.
- Learn, communicate and practise in fun, interactive sessions.
- Improve grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.
- Ask your teacher questions and participate in discussions.
- Access over 40 hours of top-quality British Council learning material.
- Practice listening and reading skills.
- Practice writing and get individual feedback from the teacher.
- Learn grammar, expand vocabulary and improve pronunciation.
- Study in your own time and at your own pace.
- Get instant feedback on your progress.
- Test yourself with the ‘End of Module’ reviews.
This course is taught at two levels which are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR):
- Intermediate (B1) - At this level you will be learning how to present in the workplace and use English more fluently.
- Upper-intermediate (B2) - At this level you will learn more advanced skills such as influencing others within the workplace.
We will recommend a course level for you based on your current English proficiency.