Online | 42 hours | Four weeks | INR 4,750 per course
What is IELTS Coach?
Whether you are studying for the Academic or General Training IELTS test, our IELTS Coach course will help you prepare for the speaking, listening, reading and writing modules of the IELTS test.
- Price: Each course (Academic or General Training) costs INR 4,750
- Curriculum: We offer both Academic and General Training preparation courses. Choose your course based on the version of IELTS for which you will be taking.
The IELTS General Training test is for those going to English speaking countries for secondary education, work or training programs. It is also a requirement for migration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. The IELTS Academic test is for people applying for higher education or professional registration in an English speaking environment.
Why choose IELTS Coach?
Improve your understanding of the IELTS test and learn strategies to get closer to your desired score. With guidance and practice, develop your confidence for the test.
- Expert teachers: Prepare for your test with 12 hours of live online classes which focus on writing and speaking.
- Online activities: You also get 30-hour guided online study activities. These cover the listening and reading parts of the IELTS exam.
- Achieve certificates: You will get a British Council certificate if you successfully complete the course.
What are the learning outcomes?
Feel prepared: Understand how to approach the four papers in the IELTS test. These include listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Gain confidence: You will also receive tips on how to prepare for the test. This will help you to feel calm and confident on your test day.
Fluency: This course will not only prepare you for the test, but also develop your fluency skills. You will learn useful grammar and vocabulary to improve your English range and accuracy.
How do I sign up for a course?
- Click on Get Started and take your online level check.
- Once you receive your level, you can choose a course and a start date and time from the options available.
- Add the course to your shopping basket and fill out the billing details. You will then proceed to checkout with a payment method of your choice.
Before booking your course, please remember:
- the course is for those who are 18 years of age or above
- to ensure that you take the online level check yourself so that we can match you to the correct level
- to ensure that you select the correct course for your needs – Academic or General Training
- to complete the enrolment using the learner’s name and email ID
- an enrolment is valid for one student at a time.