To support your learning needs, we are offering our IELTS Coach online course for INR 4,750 for a limited period.
Online | 42 hours | Four weeks | INR 4,750 per module
This online course is structured to help you prepare for the speaking, listening, reading and writing modules of the IELTS test.
It is delivered by expert British Council teachers who specialise in teaching online classes. The course combines app-based learning with live online group classes. Offering you top-quality learning which is flexible and convenient. The app has 30 hours of content covering the listening and reading parts of the IELTS exam, and 12 hours of guided online study for writing and speaking
This course is available to learners who are 18 years of age or above only. It is mandatory to enrol in the class using the name of the student who will be taking the course. One course purchase is for one individual only and multiple people cannot join a class on a single enrolment.
If you are looking for more information, you can call us on 0120-4569000/6684353 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST.
Here is what one of our students had to say about our IELTS Coach course:
"I joined the online classes to take training in IELTS. Training was excellent with healthy interaction and knowledge sharing. The course was informative and helped me develop confidence, gain valuable experiences and explore new learning strategies. The specialty about online courses is that you can attend the classes at your convenience. I enhanced my vocabulary and developed my reading skills on this course. The course definitely helps you in every aspect of learning and enable you to maintain focus on your learning goals."
After this course you will have gained an understanding of how to approach the four papers in the IELTS test - listening, speaking, reading and writing.
You will also receive tips on how to prepare for your exam, helping you to feel calm and confident on your test day.
This course will not only prepare you for the test, but also develop your fluency skills. You will also learn useful grammar and vocabulary to improve your English range and accuracy.
You study through a combination of Live Online Classes and Online Activities.
Live Online Classes:
- Interact with your teacher and classmates via videoconference (three hours per week, over four weeks).
- Understand the test format and assessment criteria for IELTS Speaking and Writing.
- Get expert teacher guidance.
- Practice all parts of the IELTS Speaking and Writing tests.
- Access 30 hours of content covering the Listening and Reading parts of the IELTS test.
- Improve test awareness, understand the exam format and develop test-taking strategies.
- Get structured practice of IELTS question types.
- Improve vocabulary.
- Access animated tutorials and skill summaries.
- Practice writing and get individual feedback from the teacher.
- Study in your own time and at your own pace.
- Get instant feedback on your progress.
- Download lessons for offline study on mobile devices.
We offer both Academic and General Training modules. You will be accepted on the course if your level is Intermediate or above.