Registration is open for the next batch of online moderated teacher training courses commencing in September 2015.
Invest in your teachers so that your students get the best in the classroom
As part of the English Language Quality Standards Programme, the British Council is offering a range of Online Moderated Teacher Training Courses. The mode of delivery will be online to make it easier for working teachers to participate. The online platform is very user-friendly and will provide a lot of flexibility for the teachers. You can find more information about the Programme through our e-brochure.
Why should you nominate your teachers for these course?
- The British Council is a world authority in English language education.
- Our trainers are highly experienced and qualified teacher trainers and online moderators.
- These high quality courses will introduce your teachers to the latest methods of teaching.
- These courses are highly relevant to your context as an English-medium school.
- The courses employ reflective learning, a technique whereby your teachers will apply their learning in the classroom.
- The online medium enables flexibility- no break from work is required.
- Your teachers will also get familiar with using online learning technologies through first-hand experience.
|Certificate in Primary English Language Teaching (CiPELT)||Primary teachers and academic managers of English|
|Certificate in Secondary English Language Teaching (CiSELT)||Secondary teachers and academic managers of English|
|Learning Technologies||Academic managers and teachers of English|
|Content and Language Integrated Learning Essentials (CLIL Essentials)||Teachers and academic managers of curricular subjects (mathematics, science, social sciences, etc.) as well as English|
Course details are available in the downloads section at the end of this page.
HOW TO REGISTEr?
- Download the registration form from the downloads section at the end of this page.
- Create a Demand Draft in favour ‘British Council Division’ payable at New Delhi.
- Send the completed and signed form and the demand draft to:
BC Examinations and English Services India Private Limited (BCEESIPL),
6th Floor, One Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road, Sector – 43, DLF Phase – V, Gurgaon – 122002
Schools can confirm via email to Amarnath Tyagi about the courses that you are likely to enrol your teachers on. Please check availability of places before you send us the registration form and payment.
We accept registrations on a first come first served basis.