With Secondary Plus you will learn with expert teachers in a supportive environment. Build your confidence to communicate in English and develop the life skills you need for a global world.
Secondary Plus Online
Why learn with us?
- Expert teaching, proven results: Secondary Plus has been carefully crafted by a team of education experts – drawing on 80 years’ experience of what really gets teenagers learning. It’s practical, challenging, and hands-on. Our dynamic and interactive classrooms provide an immersive space where every student can participate and help each other grow in confidence.
- Develop core life skills: needed to succeed in a global world, e.g. collaboration, leadership, problem-solving and creativity. Students will practise the skills needed for success in school exams and international universities.
- An improved learning experience: students make more progress with immersive lessons as well as activities set by the teacher to do at home on a new, secure learning hub. An inclusive learning environment where students can be themselves and express opinions openly
- Sense of progress: Feel more connected and in charge of your English learning adventure – write in your English journal, discuss your projects with classmates, upload work for your teacher to review and keep track of your progress. All this is possible on the new British Council learning hub.
This course is available in four learning plans to offer flexibility. Learning is a life-long process and the 24-week learning plan will help your child become an independent learner, develop future life skills and a strong foundation in English learning.
By the end of the course, your child will
- expand the range of skills needed to read accurately
- gain ability to express themselves confidently
- develop strong grammatical structures
- become independent learners
Refer to our progression chart here to learn more about the skills and progression journey we have set out for your child.
PRICE & DURATION:
Your child can study flexibly in four levels. We recommend the 24 weeks study plan to maximise learning and enhance communication skills.
6 weeks learning plans
12 weeks learning plans
18 weeks learning plans
24 weeks learning plans
|Number of learning hours||
12 hours of teacher-taught learning
12 hours of self-access learning
24 hours of teacher-taught learning
24 hours of self-access learning
36 hours of teacher-taught learning
36 hours of self-access learning
48 hours of teacher-taught learning
48 hours of self-access learning
|Course fee||INR 6000||INR 10800 (with 10% discount)||INR 15300 (with 15% discount)||INR 19200 (with 20% discount)|
|Price per class||INR 500||INR 450||INR 425||INR 400|
|Sign up for a live webinar of our Young Learner Online courses here.|
Scroll down to register!
Technical requirements - Secondary Plus Online course can be accessed using a desktop computer or a laptop. We want to make sure all our students enjoy a quality learning experience. You may face login issues while accessing the course using a tablet, hence we suggest otherwise.
Please note: Registration will close 24 hours prior to course commencement. Any payments received later may be offered subsequent batches. Each time slot has limited seat availability. Registrations on first-come-first-served basis only. Classes will commence with minimum registrations to ensure an engaging learning experience. ln case of less registration, the CS team will contact you to agree on options.
*Your child must be 11 years/13years/15years old as on the first class date of the registered course.