With Secondary Plus you will learn with expert teachers in a supportive environment. Build your confidence to communicate in English and develop the life skills you need for a global world.

Why learn with us?

  • Expert teaching, proven results: Secondary Plus has been carefully crafted by a team of education experts – drawing on 80 years’ experience of what really gets teenagers learning. It’s practical, challenging, and hands-on. Our dynamic and interactive classrooms provide an immersive space where every student can participate and help each other grow in confidence.
  • Develop core life skills: needed to succeed in a global world, e.g. collaboration, leadership, problem-solving and creativity. Students will practise the skills needed for success in school exams and international universities.
  • An improved learning experience: students make more progress with immersive lessons as well as activities set by the teacher to do at home on a new, secure learning hub. An inclusive learning environment where students can be themselves and express opinions openly
  • Sense of progress: Feel more connected and in charge of your English learning adventure – write in your English journal, discuss your projects with classmates, upload work for your teacher to review and keep track of your progress. All this is possible on the new British Council learning hub.

Course Overview




Price (INR)**

(For instalment payment)

Price (INR)***

(Discounted rate for one-time payment) 

One Term 45 hours (12 weeks) 25,500/- 22,950/-
Two Terms 90 hours (24 weeks) 51,000/- 43,350/-
Three Terms 135 hours (36 weeks) 76,500/- 59,670/-

*All our learning plans have flexible start dates available, enrol at any point and start studying.

**Instalment payment option: If you choose the instalment payment option, you can pay 60% of your costs in the first instalment and the remaining 40% in the second instalment. 

***One-time payment option: If you choose to pay the fees upfront, you can avail the course at a discounted rate.

Term schedule

You can enrol your child at any time during our terms. Our consultants can advise you about when might be the next best starting point. All our learning plans have flexible start dates available, enrol at any point and start studying. Please see our regular term dates below - and talk with us about would work well for you and your child.

Term (2023-24) Start Date End Date
Term 1  10 June 2023 27 August 2023
Term 2 09 September 2023 03 December 2023
 Term 3 06 January 2024 24 March 2024

By the end of the course, your child will

  • expand the range of skills needed to read accurately 
  • gain ability to express themselves confidently 
  • develop strong grammatical structures
  • become independent learners

Refer to our progression chart here to learn more about the skills and progression journey we have set out for your child.

Technical requirements - Secondary Plus Online course can be accessed using a desktop computer or a laptop. We want to make sure all our students enjoy a quality learning experience. You may face login issues while accessing the course using a tablet, hence we suggest otherwise.

Please note: Registration will close 24 hours prior to course commencement. Any payments received later may be offered subsequent batches. Each time slot has limited seat availability. Registrations on first-come-first-served basis only. Classes will commence with minimum registrations to ensure an engaging learning experience. ln case of less registration, the CS team will contact you to agree on options.