With Primary Plus your child will learn English, and so much more. Through engaging classes and guided learning, our specialist teachers help your child progress further, develop confidence that goes beyond their language skills and set them up for a bright future.
Primary Plus Online
Why learn with us?
- Trusted teaching, proven results – our specialist teachers nurture a love for learning, that helps children to express themselves with confidence.
- A safe, and inclusive place to learn - with the highest level of child protection and safeguarding. We are trusted by parents and over 400,000 learners from across the world.
- Real-world topics, real-world skills - stimulating materials and magazines featuring interesting real-world topics and fun characters designed to spark your child's imagination, nurture their curiosity and keep them engaged
- Personalised learning and extended opportunities for practice - learning is customised and children will learn at their own pace. Extended opportunities for practice through offline activities help children master the English language.
- Learn more than English - your child will learn much more than English, they will develop social skills, creativity skills and critical thinking skills
This course is available in four learning plans to offer flexibility. Learning is a life-long process and the 24-week learning plan will help your child become an independent learner, develop future life skills and a strong foundation in English learning.
With this course your child will:
- Be able to speak confidently and express themselves clearly
- Develop a love of reading and interest in a wide range of subjects
- Become independent learners and develop skills for the future
Refer to our progression chart here to learn more about the skills and progression journey we have set out for your child.
PRICE & DURATION:
Your child can study flexibly in 6, 12, 18 or 24 weeks. We recommend the 24 weeks plan to enhance communication skills and maximise learning output.
|Course Duration||6 weeks learning plan||12 weeks learning plan||18 weeks learning plan||24 weeks learning plan|
|Number of learning hours||
12 hours of teacher-taught learning
12 hours of self-access learning
24 hours of teacher-taught learning
24 hours of self-access learning
36 hours of teacher-taught learning
36 hours of self-access learning
48 hours of teacher-taught learning
48 hours of self-access learning
|Course fee||INR 6000||INR 10800 (with 10% discount)||INR 15300 (with 15% discount)||INR 19200 (with 20% discount)|
|Price per class||INR 500||INR 450||INR 425||INR 400|
|Click here to sign up for a live webinar of our Young Learners Online courses.|
Scroll down to register!
Technical requirements- Primary Plus Online course can be accessed using a desktop computer or a laptop. We want to make sure all our students enjoy a quality learning experience. You may face login issues while accessing the course using a tablet, hence we suggest otherwise.
Please note: Registration will close 24 hours prior to course commencement. Any payments received later may be offered subsequent batches. Each time slot has limited seat availability. Registrations on first-come-first-served basis only. Classes will commence with minimum registrations to ensure an engaging learning experience. ln case of less registration, the CS team will contact you to agree on options.
*Your child must be 7years/9 years old as on the first class date of the registered course.