Learning reimagined with inspiring, online English classes for kids
Primary Plus Online is aimed at sparking your child’s imagination, so they can express themselves with confidence that goes beyond their English language skills.
This is the right age for language learning to be most effective. Children feel at the centre of their own learning. They grow in confidence as they develop their fluency in English and critical 21st-century skills to help them at school as well.
We have made sure there are lots of varied activities, including songs, videos and quizzes which all help your child learn English online. We, at the British Council, believe in learning, which is complementary to your child’s overall development and growth, which is in partnership with parents. This helps students move from being receivers of our knowledge to seekers of their own knowledge.
With this course your child will:
- Build confidence to express themselves in English and develop many skills such as their leadership, collaboration, and critical thinking.
- Develop important life skills, such as problem solving, reflecting on their behaviour, giving opinions etc., which prepare them for their future beyond the classroom.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English at home:
Nurture your child’s curiosity and independence
- Each week*, before the live class, your child will have one hour of interactive guided learning set by their teacher so that they come prepared to the live lesson.
Learn together today for tomorrow’s world
- In our immersive online classes, your child will enjoy connecting with their teacher and fellow classmates in smaller* groups of up to ten students
A focus on strong learning outcomes and a trackable sense of progress
- The new, more flexible structure of the course offers more support between classes, so your child can continue learning English throughout the week
- You will have access to your child’s personal dashboard. Together you can track their progress, celebrate their successes and understand where they are within their learning journey.
A safe, supportive place to learn.
- Happy learners make confident speakers. We provide a safe, supportive and relaxed place to learn, where everyone feels welcome.
- We are trusted by parents the world over not only for our expertise in teaching English but for our high levels of child protection and safeguarding. We take this as seriously as you do.
Language learning is a continuous, dynamic, long term process, as with any skill development and the more opportunity a learner has to practise and use the language, they get more confident with using the language. We therefore, recommend an 18-week course to maximise learning outcomes. An 18-week course will help your child learn and use a wider range of vocabulary, engage in more complex texts and conversations and develop a higher level of confidence as compared to learners in a 6-week course. If you would like a taster of our unique methodology, course content and teachers, go for our 6-week course but for maximum learning, enrol for an 18-week course. Do refer to our progression chart here to learn more about the skills and progression journey we have set out!
PRICE & DURATION:
Scroll down to register! Classes start every week.
|Course Duration||6 Weeks||12 Weeks||18 Weeks|
|Number of learning hours||6 hours of teacher taught learning||12 hours of teacher taught learning||18 hours of teacher taught learning|
|6 hours of at-home learning||12 hours of at-home learning||18 hours of at-home learning|
|Free English Resources||YES||YES||YES|
|Digital Library Resources||NO||1-month free trial to online resources and activities||1-month free trial to online resources and activities|
|STEM Club Sessions||NO||Access to 4 free sessions||Access to 6 free sessions|
|Digital Library Membership||NO||NO||Available at a discounted rate|
|FEE||INR 3000||INR 6000||INR 9000|
Technical requirements- Primary Plus Online can be accessed using a desktop computer, laptop or tablet. We want to make sure all our students enjoy a quality learning experience.
Please note: Registration will close 24 hours prior to course commencement. Any payments received later may be offered subsequent batches. Each time slot has limited seat availability. Registrations on first-come-first-served basis only. Classes will commence with minimum registrations to ensure an engaging learning experience. ln case of less registration, the CS team will contact you to agree on options.
*Your child must be 7years/9 years old as on the first class date of the registered course.