With Primary Plus your child will learn English, and so much more. Through engaging classes and guided learning to do at home, our specialist teachers help your child progress further, develop confidence that goes beyond their language skills and set them up for a bright future.
Why learn with us?
- Trusted teaching, proven results – our specialist teachers nurture a love for learning, that helps children to express themselves with confidence.
- A safe, and inclusive place to learn - with the highest level of child protection and safeguarding. We are trusted by parents and over 400,000 learners from across the world.
- Real-world topics, real-world skills - stimulating materials and magazines featuring interesting real-world topics and fun characters are designed to spark children's imaginations, nurture their curiosity and keep them engaged.
- Personalised learning and extended opportunities for practice - learning is customised and children will learn at their own pace. Extended opportunities for practice through offline activities help children master the English language
- Learn more than English - your child will learn much more than English, they will develop skills such as social, creativity and critical thinking
This course is available in four levels of learning plans to offer flexibility. Learning is a life-long process and the Level 4 (48-week course) plan will help your child become independent learners, develop future life skills and a strong foundation in English learning.
Click here to understand the detailed learning outcomes for each learning plan.
With this course your child will:
- Be able to speak confidently and express themselves clearly
- Develop a love of reading and interest in a wide range of subjects
- Become independent learners and develop skills for the future
Refer to our progression chart here to learn more about the skills and progression journey we have set out for your child.
PRICE & DURATION:
Your child can study flexibly in four levels. We recommend the Level 4 (48-week) study plan to maximise learning and enhanced communication skills.
||Level 1 - Building blocks (12 weeks)
||Level 2 - Active practise (24 weeks)
||Level 3 - Acceleration (36 weeks)
||Level 4 - Advanced (48 weeks)
|Number of learning hours
12 hours of teacher-taught learning
12 hours of self-access learning
24 hours of teacher-taught learning
24 hours of self-access learning
36 hours of teacher-taught learning
36 hours of self-access learning
48 hours of teacher-taught learning
48 hours of self-access learning
|What will your child learn
||Children will be introduced to a variety of reading texts and speaking forms, they will develop confidence in speaking.
||Children will actively practise language, and begin to experiment with their communication.
||Children will analyse, present and write independently, their learning accelerates.
||Children will become independent, develop strong grammatical structure and communication skills
|Free English Resources
||Learn English kids and Learn English apps
|Price per class
|Click here to sign up for a live webinar of our Young Learners Online courses.
Here is what the parent of one of our students had to say about our Primary Plus Online course:
|“This is a well organised course with a light curriculum to keep the kids occupied. There is a lot of interaction and kids feel engaged.” Jaishankar, parent to Vedant Jaishankar
Scroll down to register!
Technical requirements- Primary Plus Online course can be accessed using a desktop computer or a laptop. We want to make sure all our students enjoy a quality learning experience. You may face login issues while accessing the course using a tablet, hence we suggest otherwise.
Please note: Registration will close 24 hours prior to course commencement. Any payments received later may be offered subsequent batches. Each time slot has limited seat availability. Registrations on first-come-first-served basis only. Classes will commence with minimum registrations to ensure an engaging learning experience. ln case of less registration, the CS team will contact you to agree on options.
*Your child must be 7years/9 years old as on the first class date of the registered course.