GIVE A BOOST TO YOUR CHILD'S DREAMS OF STUDYING ABROAD
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world’s most widely recognised English proficiency test and accepted by universities worldwide.
As one of the co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned to help your child get the grades they need to get them on the next step of their educational journey. The IELTS Online Preparation for Teens encourages 15 to 17-year-olds to start preparing early and trains them on the four modules of the exam i.e. speaking, listening, reading and writing. Our online English classes and courses provide a safe, inclusive learning community for all children.
Teens preparing for IELTS with the British Council will:
• practice with authentic questions and receive expert advice from qualified and experienced teachers
• familiarise themselves with all aspects of the IELTS test format which evaluate all four language skills: reading, writing, speaking and listening
• develop the techniques and skills needed to achieve their optimal result in the internationally recognised English test, opening doors to study abroad.
Parents will always be connected to the progress their child is making with regular meetings and reports.
After successfully completing all 4 modules, learners will be able to:
• explore the IELTS test format and learn how to improve their test performance
• develop and apply techniques and strategies to improve the four skills of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
• ascertain his/ her level of readiness for the IELTS exam through a Mock Test
• develop confidence, learn how to improve test performance and feel fully prepared on the day of the test
Modules – 4 modules (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)
Duration & Format – 10 hours per module | 2 classes per week for 5 weeks per module | 1 hour per class
Fee – INR 4000 per module
Levels – Independent user of the English language | B1/ Intermediate and above
For more details on each module see below.