Refer your friends/family for the Holiday camp and win free library membership. Here's how:
HOW TO REFER?
Step 1- Send an email to your friend with subject line “HOLIDAY CAMP REFERRAL SCHEME - <INSERT YOUR CITY NAME e.g New Delhi>.
Step 2 - Mark a cc to IndiaCustomercare@in.britishcouncil.org
Step 3 - Email to your friend should carry the link https://www.britishcouncil.in/english/courses-children/holiday-camp with a special mention of your British Council registered phone number.
Step 4 - Your phone number is the special code your friend needs at the time of registering for the course (over the phone or at the British Council premises)
Step 5 - As soon as your friend registers, you get a call informing you of your Library membership and eligibility for the free British Council Summer School course 2020.
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN EARN UP TO 3 MONTHS OF LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP AND A FREE COURSE AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL!
Referral 1 – you win 1 Month FREE Library membership/ extension + Qualify for Summer School 2020 Lucky Draw
Referral 2 – you win 2 Months FREE Library membership/ extension + Qualify for Summer School 2020 Lucky Draw
Referral 3 or more - you win 3 Months FREE Library membership/ extension + Qualify for Summer School 2020 Lucky Draw
Your friends and family members get 1 month FREE Library membership as a thank-you offer from the British Council, on registering for Holiday Camp 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid between 23 Dec 2019 and 30 Jan 2020 at the British Council centres in Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
- The existing customer who refers (referrer) will be eligible for this offer only if the person (referee) he/she has referred register by quoting his phone number and date & time of email received from the referrer.
- The referee becomes eligible for the FREE 1 month Library membership only if he registers by quoting his referrers phone number and date & time of email received from the referrer.
- A referee (person who has been referred) is only eligible for the 1month free library membership, only if the referrer (person who is referring) is a registered Holiday Camp student.
- A referrer becomes automatically eligible for a free Summer School 2020 course lucky draw when the referee registers for the Holiday Camp 2019 course.
- There will be 1 winner for Summer School 2020 from Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata combined eligible participants and 1 winner each in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Hyderabad, Pune, Ahmedabad and Mumbai.
- Lucky Draw for Summer School 2020 to be held between 1 Feb 2020 and 15 Feb 2020. Winners to be announced at the discretion of the British Council.
- The winning party for 1 free registration in Summer School 2020 cannot transfer or reassign the course registration to any other person.
- The winner(s) of this Offer shall not deny signing any receipt, affidavit, indemnity, agreements and/or documents if required by British Council at the time of claiming the benefits of the Offer.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing provisions, this Offer is not open to employees of the British Council and their immediate family members and anyone directly connected with the Offer.
- The winner(s) of this Offer will be selected by a lucky draw (“Draw”) and eligible Person(s) will be selected at random from the list of the registered customers during the Promotion Period on the basis of the Draw held at the Centres, by such means and methods (which may be manual or computerized) as British Council may determine and shall be final and binding on all the Persons. British Council shall reserves the right to draw reserve winner(s) to replace any winner(s) subsequently, if the original winner is disqualified.
- The winner(s) will be notified by email/ telephone (at his/her respective address in the records of the British Council) as well as on website within seven (07) working days from the date of the Draw. The winner(s) must confirm acceptance of the Prize immediately with the British Council. If British Council does not receive an answer from the selected winner(s) within Seven (7) working days after initial contact is made by the British Council, the original selected winner(s) will be disqualified and the next eligible alternate (as mentioned above) shall be selected as the Prize winner. If the Prize remains unclaimed for One (01) month after the date of the Draw, it will stand forfeited.
- If any winner(s) is/are subsequently discovered to be ineligible to participate in the Draw or ineligible to receive the Prize, in such case, British Council reserves the right to reclaim the Prize at its sole discretion and confer the same on any other person as may be selected by the British Council in any manner it deems fit. No winner(s) in any case whatsoever shall be entitled to any payment or compensation from the British Council should any Prize stand forfeited.
- British Council may at its sole discretion substitute or replace the Prize with any other prize of equal or similar value (in kind) selected by it without any prior notice, subject to any applicable law. Unless otherwise indicated by the British Council, the Prize or any other prize given by British Council are non-transferable, non-negotiable and are not exchangeable for cash or for any other item.
- The winner(s) agree to co-operate with and participate in any advertising or publicity activities of British Council relating to the Draw and agree that British Council may publicize the name and/or photographs of the winner(s) in such mode and/or manner as the British Council may deem fit. The winner(s) shall have no claims whatsoever against British Council for the use by the British Council of the name and/or photographs of the winner(s). By participating in the Offer, the winner is deemed to consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of the Offer, and use on any marketing material and in any media at any time, including the usage of the winner(s) name, picture and basic information in all related marketing and publicity promotion. Persons shall not, without the prior written approval of British Council, speak to the press or any other media nor give any interviews or comments relating to the Draw and/or Offer.
- Without prejudice to these terms and conditions above mentioned, all Persons participating in the Offer, expressly and irrevocably permit and authorize the British Council to disclose, reveal and divulge information regarding their particulars to the parties involved in organizing, promoting and conducting the Offer for the purposes of the Offer.
- British Council’s decision on all matters relating to this Offer will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all the Persons. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochure, marketing or promotional material relating to the Offer, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- British Council reserves the right at its absolute discretion to terminate or cancel this Offer or vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice including without limitation, the eligibility of any person, the bases and methods of identification of winner(s) and the dates of the Offer.
- All taxes, levies and duties, if any, due and owing under applicable and statutory laws in connection with the Prize, and all other costs and taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- British Council shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the Offer, including any act or omission relating to any Person's participation howsoever caused, any error in computing any Draw chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in the post.
- Each winner releases British Council and its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, liability, loss, or damage, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this Offer or the possession, use, misuse of, or inability to use the Prize.
- By participating in this Offer, the Persons agree to have read all the terms and conditions mentioned herein and are in acceptance of all these terms and conditions. The Persons further agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the Offer. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India.
- British Council reserves the right to, without liability or prejudice to any of its other rights, at any time, without previous notice and from time to time, withdraw/suspend/amend/cancel this Offer, with or without any reason.
- British Council has the sole discretion to change, suspend or modify the Offer or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.