Planning for your child’s upcoming holidays? How about a short, exciting course to give them a headstart!
HOLIDAY CAMP 2019 is aimed at developing important life skills like critical and creative thinking, decision making and collaboration that will contribute to your child’s holistic learning.
Using specially-designed English teaching methodology, curated curriculum and unique approach of hands-on experiential learning, HOLIDAY CAMP 2019 will help your child get an early advantage.
These 4-day courses are available for children between the age of 7 and 14 years.
With this course, your child will:
- gain confidence in communicating in a variety of situations
- enhance their leadership skills
- improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- develop their vocabulary on a range of different topics.
What types of activities will your child do in class?
- Hands-on experiments in sharing opinions and giving feedback to their peers
- Debates and discussions
- Games and fun activities
REFER & WIN - Get a chance to register for a British Council course for FREE. Here's how: http://bit.ly/2sWtruU
Find a class in your city
Click on the sections below to find class schedule, fee and how to register: