We want your child’s first experience with English to be a happy one.
Nurture your child's creativity, critical thinking and social skills as they learn English. The British Council and Academy Award®-winning Aardman animation studios bring you Learning Time with Timmy.
Learning Time with Timmy, a part of our Early Years programme is a fun and effective way, to learn English especially designed for children between ages of 5 and 6 years. It combines our English teaching expertise with Aardman’s world-famous animated characters. Together, they offer your child a happy and memorable experience of learning English.
We are happy to announce that your young ones can now enjoy this exciting ride with Timmy with the best ever online learning experience in the comfort and safety of your home!
Get your child (5 and 6 years) started on this fun learning journey today. Take a look at your child’s learning progression here.
Why Learning Time with Timmy?
- Our approach to learning nurtures your child's creativity, critical thinking and social skills as they learn English.
- They learn best at this age when it comes to them most naturally.
- Dedicated, specially-trained, experienced and passionate teachers with training in innovative educational methodologies deliver courses in a safe, enabling environment
- Clear sense of progress to show how well children are doing on the course.
- British Council curated resources for parents to engage with and support their children at home.
With Learning Time with Timmy your child will:
- gain improved mental agility through multi-sensory activities like crafts, rhymes and games in English.
- enjoy themselves and develop a positive attitude to learning
- learn English at the best age to master good pronunciation
- improve their language skills and self-confidence.
- learn writing skills through a unique methodology using storytelling
- feel safe and fully supported by our teachers throughout the learning process
PRICE & DURATION:
Take a look at your child’s learning progression here.
Classes start 4 July, 2020.
|Course Duration||6 Weeks||12 Weeks||18 Weeks|
|Number of learning hours||10 hours of teacher taught learning||20 hours of teacher taught learning||30 hours of teacher taught learning|
|Free English Resources||YES||YES||YES|
|Digital Library Resources||NO||1-month free trial to online resources and activities||1-month free trial to online resources and activities|
|TIMMY & FRIENDS Club Sessions||NO||Access to 4 free sessions||Access to 6 free sessions|
|Digital Library Membership||NO||NO||Available at a discounted rate|
|FEE||INR 4000||INR 8000||INR 12000|
Please note: Registration will open 24 hours prior to course commencement. Any payments received later may be offered subsequent batches. Each time slot has limited seat availability. Registrations on first-come-first-served basis only. Classes will commence with minimum registrations to ensure an engaging learning experience. ln case of less registration, the CS team will contact you to agree on options.
*Your child must be 5 years old as on the first class date of the registered course.