We know that a child's early years are key in language acquisition and the foundations laid down at this life stage will be with them for the rest of their lives. We partnered with Academy Award®-winning Aardman animation studios to bring you Learning Time with Timmy. Timmy’s stories spark children’s imagination and keep them engaged so that learning comes naturally.
Why learn with us?
- Skills for the future: With a curious mind and a sense of adventure, your four to six-year-old child is in the best place to start an English language learning journey that could last a lifetime. Our approach to learning nurtures your child's imagination, creativity, critical thinking and social skills as they learn English.
- Expert guidance: You can count on us to offer your child the best English teaching and early years expertise. Our dedicated, specially-trained, experienced and passionate teachers with training in innovative educational methodologies deliver courses in a safe, enabling environment
- Nurturing, inclusive environment: A nurturing, safe and relaxed environment, set in Timmy’s world. Teachers encourage curiosity and keep children motivated with stories, videos, songs, movement, drama and arts and crafts
- A measured sense of progress: There’s no greater feeling for a parent than seeing their child grow in confidence. As they do, you’ll see the person they’re starting to become. Our teachers partner with parents to get the best out of every child. They provide you with regular feedback on your child’s progress
This course is available in four levels of learning plans to offer flexibility. Learning is a lifelong process, and the Level 4 (48 week course) plan is designed to shape their future. Your child will build English language skills through exploration and play. And while they’re learning about the world, they’re learning about themselves too, developing creativity, communication and critical thinking skills that get them ready for the future.
By the end of the course, your child will:
- have improved mental agility through multi-sensory activities like crafts, rhymes and games in English.
- develop a positive attitude to learning
- improve their language and comprehension skills
- become confident while expressing themselves with a range of vocabulary and grammatical structures.
Refer to our progression chart here to learn more about the skills and progression journey we have set out.