What is Spoken English?
Spoken English is an ESP (English for specific purposes) course that focuses on short-term and tangible outcomes, extensive speaking practice, strategies and techniques. This is a fully teacher-supported course that combines live online classes with activity-based learning. Whatever your English level, this course has been expertly designed to improve your English communication skills and confidence for a wide range of situations. Each level has two modules, which focus on different skills such as presentation, interview, extempore, group discussion and conversation skills
Why choose this course?
- Expert teachers: each class is delivered by experienced British Council teachers who will give you individual feedback and guidance.
- Get certified: get a British Council e-certificate on successful completion of the course
- Learn new skills: enhance your presentation, interview, extempore, group discussion and conversation skills through a variety of interesting topics
- Live online classes: develop your real-life English skills and build confidence as you improve grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation when you join your teacher and classmates weekly
- International recognition: based on the Common European Framework of Reference for languages (CEFR), our courses ensure your English skills meet the global requirements.
- Flexible learning options: select a course based on your learning need and complete a set of digital tasks each week at your own pace
- Accelerate learning: get access to ample self-study material by your teacher and opportunities to practice extensive speaking during the live classes