Planning to study, work or move abroad?
The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS, is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers, for study, work or migration abroad.
As co-owners of IELTS, no one is better placed than we are to help you significantly increases your chance of getting the score you need in your IELTS exam.
Our English for IELTS courses are specially designed to optimize your test potential for the four skills assessed in the IELTS exam: speaking, listening, reading and writing.
Register for British Council’s IELTS Preparation course if you wish to:
- Benefit from our IELTS expertise in India
- Give the IELTS exam with confidence through our methodical training
- Have an all-rounded development of the four assessed skills
- Attain result-oriented progress in class.
Course location and fees:
New Delhi: 16,000
Elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate and upper-intermediate
- Delhi offers 50 hours across 4 weeks (for Intensive courses) and 8 weeks (for Regular course)
- Chennai and Kolkata offer 50 hours across 6 weeks only