At the British Council, the health and safety of all our students and staff is our top priority. In light of the rapidly evolving Covid-19 situation in India and related government advisory, we have postponed the face-to-face classes/courses until further notice. Do check out our virtual learning course here.
For our existing students, the classes are resuming through a digital platform. Please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. We thank you for your cooperation.
Delhi - 9873810135, 9899107876 | Chennai - 9488995400, 9488995396 | Kolkata - 9830722284, 9830233157
Upgrade your English fluency
Do you want to advance your English skills?
Refine your reading, writing, listening as well as speaking skills with the British Council’s Everyday English course. This course is designed for all English learners, whether college-going, working professionals or home-makers.
Register for British Council’s Everyday English course if you wish to:
- Express your thoughts and ideas better during discussions at work, in closed groups, online forums and socially
- Utilise the internet thoroughly for personal plans, social media, online research and reading
- Enjoy your favourite English books, songs, films and TV shows without relying on subtitles.
- Welcome more opportunities in your personal, professional and academic life.
To know more about our the course, call us Mon-Sat 10 AM to 6 PM on the following numbers:
- Kolkata - 9830722284, 9830233157
- Delhi - 9873810135,9899107876
- Chennai - 9488995400, 9488995396
Location and course fees:
New Delhi: 15,500
Beginner to advanced
- Delhi offers 50 hours across 4 weeks (for Intensive courses) and 8 weeks (for Regular course)
- Chennai and Kolkata offer 50 hours across 6 weeks only