From pen to paper
Are you a scribbler, a secret diarist or a would-be journalist? Find your unique writing voice with British Council’s Introduction to Creative Writing course.
This course offers opportunities to learn a variety of techniques to improve your writing process and gain new insights about yourself as a writer.
Register for British Council’s Introduction to Creative Writing course if you wish to:
- Truly develop your own voice and perspective
- Stimulate out-of-the-box thinking
- Enhance your artistic self-expression
- Express your thoughts clearly
- Develop critical appreciation of different writing styles.
Course location and fees:
New Delhi: 16,000
Elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate and upper-intermediate
- Weekday courses: 50 hours across 3 weeks
- Weekend courses: 50 hours across 5 weeks