At the British Council, the health and safety of all our students and staff is our top priority. In light of the rapidly evolving Covid-19 situation in India and related government advisory, we have postponed the face-to-face classes/courses until further notice. Do check out our virtual learning course here.
For our existing students, the classes are resuming through a digital platform. Please contact our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. We thank you for your cooperation.
Want to give your career a jump-start?
Based on real life business scenarios, British Council’s Business Communication Skills course can help you improve your English skills to succeed at your workplace.
With this course you will:
- Improve your fluency and accuracy during business discussions
- Develop confidence while presenting in front of a large group
- Express your thoughts and ideas clearly and create a lasting impression at work
- Collaborate with your colleagues for more productive work related outcomes.
Course location and fees:
New Delhi: 16,000
Pre-intermediate to advanced
- Delhi offers 50 hours across 4 weeks (for Intensive courses) and 8 weeks (for Regular course)
- Chennai and Kolkata offer 50 hours across 6 weeks only