Support Executive English
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will work with independent targets to achieve registration for the British Council’s online courses and will do this via email, telephones and video conferencing.
|Duration||3 - 6 Months|
|Closing date||Sunday, 20 January 2019|
• Work with the senior operations, academic, sale and marketing teams.
• Counsel customers over the phone, email and webchat about the British Council’s course.
• Support the students to complete the written level check.
• provide technical help to students who need assistance with access to their course website.
• Ensuring students have access to course website and support non-participating students with course follow up calls.
• Manage customer data and report on course completion KPIs.
• Obtain customer data and KPIs from various sources, analyse and report on trends to support reporting to stakeholders.
• Help manage operations with course wise weekly dashboards and share completion reports with teachers.
• Supporting any other operational and administrative work.
• Work with senior managers across the central marketing team and English SBU.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Students applying for this role should have a passion for providing customer service to a diverse group of students where some may require more assistance than others.
• An interest in eLearning or at least technology products.
• High level of attention to detail, organisational skills, and ability to prioritise quick demands and deadlines.
• The ability to work collaboratively with a matrix organisational structure.
• Experience or interest in data and analysis.
• Basic understanding and experience of using Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• You will be expected to work minimum 40 hours per week, over five days a week and be flexible with the work timings which can extend beyond regular working hours.
• You may be required to work on Saturday or Sunday occasionally
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details