Senior Manager Marketing English
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will be responsible to lead on planning and implementation of our marketing strategy to grow the business (B2C – Business to Customer) and to provide marketing and communications support to all English business lines.
|Closing date||Sunday, 13 January 2019|
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in marketing and or business management.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, analytics and social media marketing.
- Experience of working and or coordinating in a large team.
- Line management/ Staff supervision experience.
Key Opportunities and Challenges for the role:
▪ Lead on creating and implementing marketing promotion plans and activity for English in BCEESIPL, with a focus on B to C segments.
▪ Provide marketing promotions and communications support for new and existing business development plans in order to achieve income, surplus and impact targets.
▪ Support marketing promotions and communications for all four principal strands of activity for the English business, as well as any additional product or service initiatives, through use of appropriate marketing and media planning, analysis, tools and initiatives.
▪ Contribute to the creation of a unified and efficient English business stream and to positive collaboration with Examinations colleagues and the wider British Council.
▪ Track, report on and analyse impact and effectiveness for all marketing activity.
Please note that this is not an academic post but knowledge of English Language Teaching, the ELT business and market is desirable.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details