Head CBT & Transformation Projects
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will deliver Strategic direction for the rollout and embedding of ongoing transformation projects to modernise current systems and improve efficiencies across the exams operation in India,support for the successful implement rollout strategy of Computer Based Testing centres PAN India in line with the BCEESIPL’s overall objectives.
|Closing date||Wednesday, 25 March 2020|
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- Actively manage Transformation & CBT business roll out by ensuring teams are informed and supported to achieve business readiness, implement the changes, stabilise and realise benefits
- Help ensure that the CBT change and implementation plan is properly specified, designed, documented and evaluated to deliver maximum contribution to the BCEESIPL’s overall objectives.
- Take lead accountability for ensuring the Project documentation is relevant, useful, up to date and comprehensive.
- Lead on identifying and providing operational solutions to issues arising from the establishment of BCEESIPL and the creation of the new operating model for India exams.
- Undertake targeted, bespoke research and analysis to identify current and future customer/market/competition trends related CBT in India and business needs to support the development of high quality, commercially viable approaches to change and implementation which meet market demand.
- Working with the AD Projects & Head Business Improvement to ensure that ongoing end to end project process reviews are carried out and necessary changes are implemented.
- Work closely with the Head CBT Centres to ensure the compliant delivery of test sessions, results release and TRFs.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details