Senior Manager Marketing English
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will deliver our marketing strategy to grow the English business for British Council India, mainly online B2C and B2B training services (and any other delivered via BCEESIPL), through professional marketing expertise and execution.
|Closing date||Sunday, 25 August 2019|
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience:
- Consumer brand marketing experience, with significant experience in developing digital campaigns.
- Understanding potential markets/customers
- Brand campaign planning and execution
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Digital campaigns, from content to execution and analytics/monitoring
- At least 3 years’ experience in a managerial role, preferably brand management
- Extensive experience in campaign management, offline and online, against specific KPIs
- Budget Management
Key Opportunities and Challenges for the role:
▪ Lead on creating and implementing marketing promotion plans and activity for English in BCEESIPL, with a focus on B to C segments.
▪ Provide marketing promotions and communications support for new and existing business development plans in order to achieve income, surplus and impact targets.
▪ Support marketing promotions and communications for all four principal strands of activity for the English business, as well as any additional product or service initiatives, through use of appropriate marketing and media planning, analysis, tools and initiatives.
▪ Contribute to the creation of a unified and efficient English business stream and to positive collaboration with Examinations colleagues and the wider British Council.
▪ Track, report on and analyse impact and effectiveness for all marketing activity.
Please note that this is not an academic post but knowledge of English Language Teaching, the ELT business and market is desirable.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details