Senior Manager Post Test Operations
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will support the planning and delivery of UK examinations to enable the British Council to achieve its objectives.
|Closing date||Thursday, 26 March 2020|
- As one of the team of Senior Operations Manager’s your main area of responsibility would be in one of the following: Test day planning, test day staff / examiner allocation, confidential materials storage and movement or post-test day activities.
- Ensure operational excellence in the planning and delivery of examinations.
- Responsible for communication and adherence to Examinations India, global and board specific procedures, policies and ensure that procedural timelines are met.
- Responsible for compliant and secure storage of all required data and materials.
- Provide India examinations finance team with required financial management, information and reporting services needed in order to ensure an efficient, secure and appropriately controlled environment as per Essential Finance.
- Manage all resources efficiently, taking into account times of peak activity and factors which could influence operations, for example festivals and seasonal weather constraints. Act as an effective leader and develop the skills and behaviours of India operations or logistics team.
- Line management of a maximum of six direct reports. Ensuring HR procedures and standards are adhered and applied consistently.
- British Council performance procedures and standards are used to induct, manage and develop staff members.
- Work with Head Operations, Head Logistics and Head Test Day staff Management to develop and implement strategic staffing plans to meet current and future business needs.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the team and ensure compliance with all corporate standards and in line with agreed financial and non-financial targets.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details