Assistant Director Key Accounts
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will provide excellent Key Account Management (KAM) for all key IELTS accounts, proactively identifying opportunities for growth, managing risk and understanding who are the main decision makers and influencers.
|Closing date||Tuesday, 3 December 2019|
Main opportunities/ challenges for this role:
- Develop a deeper knowledge of key accounts to ensure all their needs are being proactively met and they feel really valued.
- Grow and develop all key accounts whilst maintaining quality and customer satisfaction as their demands change.
- Ensure we provide fair, even handed and transparent key account management to all clients.
- Evolving the British Council offer in response to client and the changing nature of the assessment market.
- Market & customer intelligence
- Winning business
- Account & stakeholder management
- Product knowledge & promotion
- Leadership & management
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details