Project Manager CBT (Computer based tests) - BCEESIPL, India
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council.Successful delivery of Computer Delivered Test centres PAN India in line with the BCEESIPL’s overall objectives ensuring that the centres are set up in the line with the Corporate policies and Business guidelines, resource recruitment and deployment is conducted as per the agreed operating model, and processes are implemented to ensure smooth delivery of Computer Delivered Tests.
|Duration||2 Years Fixed Term contract|
|Closing date||Sunday, 17 March 2019|
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
• Development of the Computer Delivered test Project plan to be implemented within timelines on quality
• Risks & issues to be highlighted to relevant stakeholders and to get buy-in on mitigation plans.
• Record & manage project spend on venues, freelance & permanent staff, IT set up etc.
• Establish governance structure to keep stakeholders informed, take agreement on decisions and allocate actions.
• Collaborate regularly with the global teams and counterparts to ensure that the project is progressing in line with the corporate policies and business procedures.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details