Marketing Consultant - South India
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals with good communication skills who will occupy the position of Marketing Consultant to work on behalf of British Council in meeting agents in the city on a regular basis.
|Salary||CTC INR 2,40,000 per annum|
|Duration||Two years fixed term contract|
|Closing date||Friday, 29 May 2015|
The responsibilities will involve:
- Manage relationship with existing clients and identify new avenues of business development
- Clients Database Management
- Competitor Analysis
- Presentations – Business to Business and Business to Consumer
- Event Management
- 1 year experience in Marketing or Business Development
- The incumbent should have good communication and presentation skills
- Two-wheeler is essential
- The incumbent might have to travel outside base city for marketing activities
How to apply
Those interested should complete the application form, save it in your full name and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to the application pack below for Role profile & Application form.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply. No telephone enquiries will be entertained.