Manager Test Day Staff Management
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will ensure that Exams India has a fully trained and supported team of freelance test day staff available across India to meet current and future business requirements.
|Closing date||Sunday, 20 October 2019|
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
• Support Test Day Staff Management team in freelance recruitment drive across India to increase invigilator pool to meet current and future business requirements.
• Manage Recruitment mailbox for all the four regions and plan interview schedule on a weekly basis.
• Ensure All India Recruitment Excel on shared drive is updated on a daily basis.
• Carry out periodic checks to ensure safe recruitment procedures are adhered to as per the QCA requirement and ensure right type of people are recruited for the job.
• Ensure all new recruits have completed mandatory online Invigilator training and Child Protection training.
• Closely work with the Geography leads in scheduling Invigilator Training for the new recruits on a monthly basis.
• Conduct training to the new recruits as required and build a pool of quality venue staff
• Support in the management of External recruitment agency to increase the invigilator pool across India.
• Support with the implementation of new recruitment policies and requirements as per QCA standards.
• Ensure all tasks are completed to prescribed standards.
• To line manage up to 4 Grade ‘J’ staff and effectively manage their performance.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details