Manager, Test Day Personnel
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will ensure that Exams India has a fully trained and supported team of freelance test day staff available across India to meet current and future business requirements.
|Closing date||Sunday, 9 February 2020|
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
- To coordinate with different teams to ensure onboarding process is complete for all New recruits and ensure compliance with QCA requirements.
- To ensure all Venue Staff Personnel documents are up to date and available for audit requirements
- To train Venue Staff on a regular basis for all distribution exams and ensure Venue Staff adhere to board specific procedures and policies.
- To carry out verification of documents on the training day, support Corporate trainers in demo sessions and deliver technical training to the new recruits.
- To plan observation sessions for the new recruits and ensure the checklist is reviewed, evaluated and required action is taken as per the agreed timelines.
- To plan target monitoring on a weekly basis for all test centres in the region and ensure the outcome is recorded in Cumulative Record Sheets.
- To evaluate Monitoring outcome, provide required feedback to the Venue Staff as per the disciplinary guidelines in the Global Venue Staff Performance Monitoring Policy
- Act as the first point of contact for all Venue Staff in the region for any feedback escalation to Sr. Manager VS Management.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details