Manager CMR & Logistics
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will support the planning and delivery of UK examinations to enable the British Council to achieve its objectives by ensuring quality and compliance standards are met.
|Closing date||Sunday, 19 January 2020|
Accountabilities and main duties:
As one of the managers in the Logistics teams, your area of responsibility would be in confidential materials storage and related activities.
- Responsible for operational excellence in the planning and delivery of examinations.
- Adhere to Examinations India, global and board specific procedures, policies and ensure that procedural timelines are met.
- Responsible for compliant and secure storage of all required data and materials.
- Provide required financial data as required in order to ensure an efficient, secure and appropriately controlled environment as per British Council’s financial control standards.
- Coordinate all resources efficiently, taking into account times of peak activity and factors which could influence operations, for example festivals and seasonal weather constraints.
- Adhere to operations service level agreements & agreed turnaround times as per customer service standards
- Line management of a maximum of four direct reports. Ensuring HR procedures and standards are adhered and applied consistently.
- British Council performance procedures and standards are used to induct, manage and develop staff members.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the team and ensure compliance with all corporate standards (e.g. IELTS audits, Quality, Control and Compliance, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, Data Protection and Child Protection as well as externally driven client requirements) and in line with agreed financial and non-financial targets.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details