Executive CMR & Logistics
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will support the planning and delivery of UK examinations to enable the British Council to achieve its objectives by ensuring quality and compliance standards are met.
|Closing date||Sunday, 8 March 2020|
Accountabilities and main duties:
Your area of responsibility would be in confidential materials storage and related activities.
- Assist in delivering operational excellence in the delivery of examinations.
- Adhere to India Exams, global and board specific procedures, policies and ensure that procedural timelines are met.
- Manage and ensure all storage of exams material and information is secure, compliant and meets all procedures and policies.
- Support Exams operations, logistics and exam delivery by supporting pre and post exams delivery.
- Co-ordinate first level communications with customers and vendors.
- Complete required financial tasks as per British Council Financial guidelines and provide accurate financial information when requested.
- Adhere to operations service level agreements & agreed turnaround times as per customer service standards
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details