Manager Exams Business Development – West India
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will support the delivery of examinations marketing plan ensuring pan India business targets are met and enabling the British Council to achieve its objectives.
|Closing date||Sunday, 8 September 2019|
Main accountabilities for this role:
• Ensure effective delivery of the India examinations marketing plan pan India.
• Work with Senior Business Development and Marketing colleagues to implement business development initiatives in the region.
• Provide regional inputs in the development of the regional exams marketing strategy.
• Implement the marketing action plan to achieve/exceed examinations income and volume targets pan India.
• Implement the multi-channel business development plan.
• Identify opportunities for marketing campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to increase in business and share these with senior business development and marketing colleagues
• To effectively develop and manage client relationships across India.
• To support the delivery of promotional events and provide administrative support
• To gather and report regularly on market (including competitor) information and ensure data is accurately entered and updated on CRM or other business information management systems as required.
• Manage a team of freelance Business Development consultants to implement the India marketing action plan.
• Line management of a maximum of four direct reports. Ensuring HR procedures and standards are adhered and applied consistently. British Council performance procedures and standards are used to induct, manage and develop staff members.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details