Manager Financial Reporting
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will support the: Management of Accounting, Payroll-Employee and Freelancer and Revenue Management function of the Organization, Managing ICFR documentation for the Organization, Management of Fixed Assets, Reengineering and automation of finance processes, Reinforcing and improving financial
|Closing date||Sunday, 8 March 2020|
Main accountabilities for this role:
- Manage planning, organising and prioritising workloads to meet departmental and business requirements.
- Monitors and supports a range of processes and systems in the department to ensure that they are effectively maintained and co-ordinated within the procedures, guidelines and expectations, recommending improvement where possible.
- Resolving queries received from all teams and from the Shared Service Centre.
- Creating awareness of compliance to financial processes in the finance team through regular communication
- Co-ordinate with resources team for physical verification of Fixed Assets.
- Bringing improvement in off system bank payment process
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details