Academic Coordinator, Blended Learning
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will contribute to the effective client- and customer-focused management of BCEESIPL India as part of the BCEESIPL management team, in particular by giving organisational and practical support to teachers and the operations and marketing teams.
|Location||Chennai/ Gurgaon/ Mumbai/ Bengaluru|
|Duration||One Year (Renewable contract)|
|Closing date||Sunday, 10 November 2019|
- Core teaching duties as per global standard (see below), including all course types and more complex programmes, with a particular focus on online/blended learning.
- Teach to higher standards of ELT – At least Teaching Skills level 2
- Contribute to the development of materials, act as duty officer and deputise for Academic Managers as required, provide cover teaching when required and carry out administrative duties.
- Support teacher development and performance management in line with corporate systems and the Academic Quality Plan (AQP). Deliver training sessions in areas of expertise, and carry out lesson observations.
- Line-manage teachers and assist with the recruitment of new teachers.
- Maintain good relationships with customers, clients and colleagues
- Support the teaching centre’s activities and British Council plans
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details