Head Examiner Management
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will be responsible to plan, train and deploy the right mix and profile of Examiners for Test Day delivery.
|Closing date||Sunday, 13 January 2019|
Product Service Delivery
▪ Reviews capacity demands with Commercial counterparts and develops short term and long-term Resourcing Strategy (i.e. for examiners involved in delivery of exams products and services)
▪ Manages internal/external SLA's (Service Level Agreements), with HR to ensure strong pipeline of skilled and motivated resource pool to support exams delivery.
▪ Develops and advises on Performance Standards, Engagement Strategy and succession plan to maintain productivity and quality standards.
▪ Develops Test Day resource plan to match individuals to required resource profile
▪ Takes end-to-end accountability for researching and obtaining satisfactory and timely resolution of complex/escalated customer (internal or external) operational complaints and issues, coordinating input from other colleagues/departments/managers as required, to do so. Ensures the customer is kept informed throughout the process.
Relationship & stakeholder management
▪ Advises on or directly engage with Examiners when and issues/ complaints arise to provide solutions
▪ Develops good working relationships with appropriate colleagues
Risk & compliance
▪ Contingency planning and risk management of supply
▪ Sets standards and performance manages Exam security and compliance
▪ Ensures examiner recruitment, training, certification, monitoring and standardisation is compliant with PSN guidelines, other exam board guidelines and in line with all British Council corporate standards (EQS/audit/Child Protection/Data Protection/EO&D)
▪ Serves as point of escalation for Operations Managers on significant issues
▪ Uses standardised processes to monitor team/unit compliance with agreed corporate risk management procedures relevant to service delivery (e.g. child protection, security policies, financial protocols, anti-fraud measures) to protect the interests of the BC and its customers at all times.
Analysis & reporting
▪ Supports daily/weekly planning/capacity meetings
▪ Holds daily dashboard, weekly reporting, cost to resource
▪ Analyses outcomes and recommends improvements to resourcing standards
Commercial & resource management
▪ Plans and manages the resources budget for examiner management
▪ Operates and runs regular reports on range of standard, corporate financial processes and procedures to Operations Resource Pool Manager (Cluster/Large Country) enable effective budget and resource management for the unit – e.g. purchase order system, FABS, SAP, procurement processes.
▪ Actively seeks to maximise value for money when acquiring resources, goods or services
Leadership & management
▪ Motivates and encourages own team and examiners
▪ performance in virtual (non face-to-face situations).
▪ Plans and prioritises country’s operational activities and supports team knowledge and skills development towards effective delivery of services.
▪ Coaches and guides towards team performance of the country operations team, working with country leadership to address skills or motivation gaps as it arises. What are the line management responsibilities for Examiner pool management
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details