Head for Computer Based Test Centre
This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will support and deliver the British Council India’s Computer Based Testing strategy across the country in line with organisational priorities.
|Closing date||Sunday, 20 October 2019|
Main opportunities/challenges for this role:
- Support key awarding bodies in their transition from Pen and Paper to CBT as required.
- Work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of the British Council’s CBT strategy.
- Work with centre teams to deliver Computer Based/Delivered tests session to corporate and awarding body standards.
- Devise standardised delivery models for CBT delivery across products.
- Confident use of technology and systems to support the delivery of CB/CD tests.
- Requirement to work on weekends and evenings on occasion.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details