Head Business Development
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will lead on development and implementation of a professional business development strategy for Examinations Services in the region (North India).
|Closing date||Friday, 17 January 2020|
- Annual Business Development Action Plan for the region is developed in consultation with Assistant Director Exams Business Development India and other marketing leads ensuring that it is in sync with the All India Exams Marketing and Business Development Plan
- Provide inputs for the India Examinations Business and Marketing Plans as per the planning cycle and within deadlines
- Implementing the agreed regional Business Development to ensure that agreed targets for the region are met.
Business Management and Development:
- Identify and pursue business expansion opportunities with-in existing channels as well as identify new ones
- Innovative links are developed between Exams work and other SBUs within the region, particularly in the area of collaborative development of marketing intelligence and strategy
- Effective working relationships are identified, developed and maintained with partners, stakeholders and clients in a manner that is recognised as high quality and adding value
Leading and Managing a team:
- To provide leadership, advice and support to the exams business development team in the region ensuring strong buy-in to the vision of India exams
- Essential HR procedures and standards applied consistently
- British Council performance management procedures and standards used to induct, manage and develop staff members, and to evaluate performance.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details