Freelance Work- South India
BC Examinations and English Services India Private Limited is looking for motivated and energetic individuals with good communication skills to work as freelancers in supporting examination events in below cities.
|Location||South India: Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Angamaly, Calicut, Thrissur, Cochin, Kottayam, Trivandrum, Coimbatore, Mangalore, Madurai, Trichy.|
|Closing date||Thursday, 31 December 2020|
The responsibilities will involve:
- To have knowledge of standards & procedures ( training and reference material will be provided)
- To ensure that all test day invigilation standards and procedures are met.
- To ensure safety and security of assigned test material throughout the testing process.
- To ensure all health & safety, child protection and emergency procedures are carried out as prescribed.
- To act as the main point of contact for all candidates on test day.
- To escalate issues and consult with the test day supervisor in the case of any exceptions or emergencies
- Be above 18 years of age.
- Should hold a Higher Secondary Certificate (Class XII) or equivalent.
- Have good English language and communication skills.
- Be available for work on weekdays and/or weekends.
How to apply
Those interested should complete the application form and save the form with your full name as file name (eg: full name.docx) and send it to relevant email ids as below:
South India: Freelancework.SouthIndia@in.britishcouncil.org
Refer to the application pack below for Role profile & Application form. . If you are involved or plan to be involved in IELTS teaching in any form, please do not apply. Applications fail to made on our standard application form will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply. No telephone enquires will be entertained.
In support of your application and referring to the role profile, please fill the supporting statement section, stating why you are suitable for this role, focusing on the skills, knowledge and experience you bring. This statement will be used for shortlisting and you should therefore highlight relevant skills, knowledge and experience.