Freelance Marketing Consultant - Chennai
The post holder is expected to support delivery of the marketing plan for Examinations Services of the British Council in India, achieve business targets and enable the organisation to achieve its objectives.
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||CTC INR 3,00,000 per annum|
|Duration||1 year renewable contract|
|Closing date||Friday, 17 August 2018|
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council.
The responsibilities will involve:
- Relationship management with existing clients and identify new avenues of business development
- Client Database Management
- Competitor Analysis
- Delivering presentations
- Event Management
- 1-year experience in Marketing or Business Development
- The incumbent should have good communication and presentation skills
- The incumbent might have to travel outside the base city for marketing activities
How to apply
Those interested should complete the application form and save it in your full name and email it to email@example.com
Refer to the application pack below for Role profile & Application form.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a reply. No telephone enquires will be entertained.