Freelance Marketing Consultant - Chennai
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will support the delivery of examinations marketing plan ensuring India business targets are met.
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 per annum|
|Closing date||Tuesday, 12 November 2019|
The consultant will be accountable for client servicing, outreach activities, maintaining relationships with key contacts, execution of marketing campaigns, reporting competitor activity, ensuring market visibility, database management all contributing to achievement of increased numbers of IELTS candidates taking the test with us.
- Ensure effective delivery of the India examinations marketing plan
- Work with Business Development Manager and Marketing colleagues to implement business development initiatives in the region
- To effectively develop and manage client relationships across assigned territory.
- To support the delivery of promotional events and provide administrative support
- To gather and report regularly on market (including competitor) information and ensure data is accurately entered and updated on business information management systems as required.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send their resumes to Gopikrishnan.Gajendran@britishcouncil.org
Please go through the eligibility criteria below before applying:
- Applicants should have done graduation in any stream with good communication and presentation skills.
- The incumbent might have to travel outside base city for marketing activities & business development.
- Applications should have minimum one-year business development experience.