Freelance Marketing Consultant
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will support the delivery of examinations marketing plan ensuring North India business targets are met.
|Salary||INR 28,450 per month|
|Duration||One year - renewable contract|
|Closing date||Thursday, 14 November 2019|
To maintain the integrity and reputation of the British Council and the various examination boards by ensuring that tests are delivered to prescribed customer service, security and administration standards for duties assigned.
- Ensure effective delivery of the India examinations marketing plan Delhi NCR and Haryana.
- Work with Business Development Manager and Marketing colleagues to implement business development initiatives in the region
- To effectively develop and manage client relationships across Delhi NCR and Haryana.
- To support the delivery of promotional events and provide administrative support
- To gather and report regularly on market (including competitor) information and ensure data is accurately entered and updated on business information management systems as required.
How to apply
Interested candidates can send in their resumes to Rajesh.Trehan@in.britishcouncil.org