* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will provide administrative support to the central Procurement team and key stakeholders.
|Closing date||Sunday, 24 February 2019|
Supporting Central Procurement Team:
• Assisting Manager Procurement and Head Procurement in day to day procurement guidance and support to the entire office;
• Regular update of the contract master data
• Supporting tasks related to the Vendor Management Portal such as requesting, editing, deactivating or activating vendors;
• Provide first instance advice and support to staff on all general queries on the Vendor Management Portal, general procurement, etc;
• Performing first level verification of vendor creation form, amendment form
• Keep track of created and de-activated vendors, interact with the British Council’s shared service centre (British Council Management Services) referred as the HUB
• Assisting in collecting vendor related data and information as per corporate requirements and updating the records on a quarterly basis;
• Maintaining and updating the Procurement Intranet page with latest Procurement policy, guidance, templates, etc.
• Uploading and maintaining soft copies of all documentation related to Procurement;
• File and maintain records for procurement.
Supporting and working with other office locations and the HUB
• Co-ordination and support the staff at area offices at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and NCR (Gurgaon) on procurement issues;
• Work towards clean up and de-listing exercise by co-ordinating with the HUB and area offices for deactivation/ de-listing of vendors: This exercise includes routine check of non-active vendor, unused vendor during the last six months,
The role holder is expected to work in compliance with corporate guidelines and values especially the code of conduct, facilities and financial guidelines and strategic procurement policy.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details