Executive Exams Customer Services - BCEESIPL, India
To support the delivery of UK examinations to enable the British Council to achieve its objectives by ensuring the highest levels of service are offered. * This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt Ltd (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council.
|Closing date||Sunday, 9 December 2018|
Main Accountabilities, responsibilities and duties:
• Assist in delivering operational excellence in the delivery of IELTS and other examinations.
• Deliver a service to the customer across all channels which is above the British Council global minimum standards.
• Ensure Customer Service standards are adhered to; Enquiries and complaints are handled as per corporate policies and standards, including Examinations Quality Standards (EQS), Corporate Customer Service Standards, British Council Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) policies & practice, Child Protection & Data Protection requirements and in line with the standards set by the relevant Boards and Professional Boards.
• Handle all customer enquiries including complaints as per corporate policies and standards.
• Adhere to operations service level agreements & agreed turnaround times as per customer service standards.
• Adhere to India Exams, global and board specific procedures and policies ensuring that procedural timelines are met.
• Complete required financial tasks as per British Council Financial guidelines and provide accurate financial information when requested.
• Record accurately and to defined timelines all information relating to customer discussions and communication.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details