District Project Coordinator-Uttar Pradesh
To lead district team in effective implementation of district implementation strategy, periodic monitoring of project activities and deliverables against time line and provide high-level local academic support (capacity building, network, training, etc.) and administrative support at district level in state.
|Location||Rae Bareily district of Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Consultancy contract commensurate to experience|
|Duration||Till April 2015|
|Closing date||Tuesday, 27 May 2014|
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ability to work collaboratively with key state agencies and TESS-India teams and to proactively seek ways to contribute to team success.
- Preparation of implementation plan at district level in consonance with State Plan.
- Leading district team in effective implementation of district implementation strategy.
- Periodic monitoring of project activities and deliverables against time line.
- Updating data and information through Performance Management Information System (PMIS).
- Providing high-level local academic support (capacity building, network, training, etc.,) and administrative support at district level.
- Documenting and sharing project successes with stake holders.
- Organising stakeholder visits to project sites.
- Mobilising community and other stakeholders including NGOs.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the supervisor in line with TESS-India objectives.
How to apply
The consultant is required to submit the application form by 27 May 2014.
Please email your application form (in word format and as a single attachment only) to TESSIndiaDelhiteam@britishcouncil.org indicating in the subject line: DPC-UP
Emails that do not follow the above naming convention in the subject line will not be considered.