Capacity Development Consultant
British Council (India) is presently working for the ADB TA project titled “Supporting Human Capital Development” in the state of Meghalaya. The project has two broad components: secondary education and skills development. The project aims to enhance the employability of the state’s youth through improvements in secondary education and vocational skills training programmes.
|Location||India (Meghalaya State)|
|Duration||This contract will be for 2 person months spread over 4 months from the date of mobilization|
|Closing date||Friday, 3 July 2015|
Brief about the role
1. Assess the training needs of secondary and higher secondary teachers who are currently teaching in the aided-schools of Meghalaya
2. Develop additional content modules for secondary-higher secondary school teachers based on an assessment of their needs.
3. Identify, adapt, and develop good quality support material for strengthening teacher education and secondary/higher secondary education
4. Coordinate with the public and private providers of teacher training
5. Serve as a first point of call for pedagogical related advice, on the part of other project related staff and consultants.
How to apply
If you are interested, please send your CV tailored to the above requirements in the CV template attached in not more than 5 pages to (email@example.com) with the title “Capacity Development Consultant”
Unfortunately we will not be able to respond to every application and will only contact to candidates who meet the required standards 5 working days after the deadline for CV/application submission.