Inviting CVs and Expression of Interest from freelance consultants to support the activities of TESS-India project to develop teacher education materials and resources across seven states in India – Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Odisha and Assam .
|Duration||Till March 2015|
|Closing date||Saturday, 31 May 2014|
TESS-India Project led by The Open University UK, has occasional short-term project opportunities for consultants to be commissioned whenever required, such as writing, editing, critical reading, capacity building, AV production, subject expertise advice, etc against an agreed rate chart for activities.
We are therefore seeking to widen our database of interested, available and appropriately qualified consultants.
How to apply
To apply please submit the following via email it to TESSIndiaDelhiteam@britishcouncil.org quoting ref. Consultant-EOI in the subject of the email.
1) CV clearly demonstrating how you meet the relevant criteria (2 pages maximum excluding publications). CV must contain the following information:
- Name, address, e-mail, telephone of consultant / agency / organisation.
- Educational qualifications.
- Up to date experience of the consultant.
- Ownership and organisational structure and details if is an agency/organisation.
2.Expression of interest (EOI) application form must contain details of:
- Demonstrating your eligibility to match the criteria specified.
- Expertise available for the proposed services.
- Description of similar assignments.
- Experience in similar conditions.
- Availability of appropriate skills among staff, their qualification and number if is an agency/organisation.