Business Delivery Manager, Professional Skills
* This vacancy is with BC Examinations and English Services India Pvt. Ltd. (BCEESIPL), a wholly owned subsidiary company of the British Council. The post holder will carry out business delivery, administration and financial operations for global, regional and multi-country communication skills programmes, support sales teams and the global manager to ensure seamless delivery with excellent levels of customer service.
|Duration||Fixed term contract - 2 Years|
|Closing date||Sunday, 5 January 2020|
Main opportunities/ challenges for this role:
The clients we work with as well as our country teams are varied and dispersed around seven regions. This role involves setting up procedures, structures and documentation to ensure excellent levels of customer service as well as smooth delivery across these regions.
Supporting the resourcing and delivery of English language products and services and contributing to the overall income and impact objectives of the English business by supporting:
- the management of a network of trainers, e-moderators, reviewers andconsultants
- operational delivery requirements
- the management of contracts and legal compliances for the business
- business development activity by coord inating and communicating with clients.
How to apply
Visit our job portal for further details